Little Sis is a fan of Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom, so she was pretty excited to open a parcel containing the new Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom: Planet Bong DVD (which was released on October 6th) and a copy of Christmas at the North Pole book. The brand new Ben and Holly’s website launched at the end of September, so kids and parents across the nation can enjoy a variety of Ben and Holly magic this Autumn!
If you’re looking for something to keep your little one’s busy during half-term then there are some great Ben and Holly events happening:
Out & About:
· Ben and Holly will be going on a magical tour of meet and greets, storytelling sessions, treasure hunts and planet bong themed adventures across October half term INTU Shopping Centres nationwide. Locations include Uxbridge (near us!), Merry Hill, Nottingham, Milton Keynes, Derby and more!
· Don’t miss the October half term Ben and Holly’s activity in Leaps and Bounds centres including a fantastic interactive activity programme.
· During October half term, Channel 5’s Milkshake! will host a mega Ben and Holly’s takeover. Ben and Holly will also be in the studio to celebrate five whole days of magical adventures.
· From 27th October – 2nd November, there will be a Ben and Holly stunt everyday between 12-4pm on Nickelodeon’s Nick Jr channel. The channel will also be playing a variety of Ben and Holly’s episodes!
· Throughout October at Toys R Us, buy the Ben and Holly’s Thistle Castle and receive a free figure pack worth £10. Don’t miss the in store treasure hunt too!
More Ben and Holly fun including colouring sheets, matching pairs, stories and games can be found online at: http://www.littlekingdom.co.uk
I was a big fan of Angel Delight when I was younger and make it as a quick treat for my children now. I thought I would make them something extra special as it was the end of a busy week.
Ingredients to make Bubblegum flavour Angel Delight cheesecake:
1 sachet of Bubblegum flavour Angel Delight
2 Digestive biscuit
300ml semi-skimmed milk
How to make Bubblegum flavour Angel Delight cheesecake:
Make the Angel Delight by whisking the milk and contents of the Angel Delight sachet. Place the Digestives in a small bag and crush into crumbs with a rolling pin.
Pour the biscuit crumbs into a glass jar, make sure they are evenly distributed, pour over the Angel Delight and leave to set. Just before serving add pink sprinkles to the top.
My 4 year old really enjoyed his little cheesecake, especially the Bubblegum flavoured Angel Delight. I made two, the other was in an empty Bonne Maman jar and looked great, I will definitely be making these again!
This post is an entry for #AngelDelightMoments Linky Challenge *I received 2 sachets of Bubblegum flavour Angel Delight, a glass sundae glass and a fun dotty straw.
The new Bubblegum flavour Angel Delight, which launched in Tesco last September, can be used to make either a traditional instant dessert or a milkshake, with instructions for both on the back of the packet! The Bubblegum flavour is made only using natural colourings and is suitable for vegetarians.
Little Sis had a good time at nursery this morning. She did some baking!
She couldn’t tell me what it was but it definitely had two raisins for eyes. She picked these out and game them to me as she doesn’t like them. Then she had a tiny nibble and said she wanted to save it for later.
This is the photo we sent to Daddy who had to work late – I think it’s rather cute.