You may remember a couple of weeks ago Plum held a great competition over 12 hours to win 6 weeks’ worth of baby food. They are doing it all over again but this time the prizes are for hte mum’s not the babies! So, this is a heads-up that there’s going to be an amazing Mother’s Day prize draw on Friday, March 16th, in order to show all the Plum Mums out there how much Plum care.
Here are the prizes on offer:
• 13 pairs of tickets to this year’s Baby Show at the NEC
• 6 Champneys gift sets
• £75 gift voucher for Hurley Burley jewellery
• Two professional family portrait photo sessions
• A meal for two at a Michelin-starred restaurant; and…
• The big prize: A day for two at Champneys day spa, with a delivery of Plum food and an allowance for child care for your little one, PLUS a scrumptious, goody bag of GU products for dessert that evening!
The Plum Facebook page can be found on www.facebook.com/plumbaby. Visitors will be asked to like the page and will then be taken to the entry page. If they have already liked the page they’ll see the competition in the menu on the left hand side. Winners will be drawn every two hours. The competition will be open from 6am until 6pm with the first draw at 8am.
Good luck if you decide to enter and please share your prize with me if you win!