Not quite sure why I offered to review* the new Sudocrem sunscreen mousse given the traditional British weather we are having right now.
It’s always drummed into us about kids sunscreen protection so I make sure the toddler wears a hat to nursery to protect him from the sun when they play outside and we always carry a tube of suntan lotion with us when the sun’s out.
Both the children have fair skin so we always use a lotion with a high spf. This new range is an spf50 which means it offers excellent protection from the sun. It’s easy to use, rubs in easily and doesn’t smell. It has the following features:
- Using Proderm Technology®, designed for young children and babies
- Hypoallergenic, paraben/preservative/perfume/additive free
- Four-star UVA protection
- Easy and quick to apply, even to impatient little ones
- Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
- More effective than many existing cosmetic sunscreens
- Absorbed into the skin to give long-lasting protection from UVA and UVB radiation
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Also protects against irritation from salt, chlorine, sand and wind burn
- Rapidly absorbed and does not leave a greasy residue on the skin
- More resistant to water and towel-drying than conventional sunscreens
- Does not block the pores of the skin, allowing it to breath naturally
* free review sample