This weekend the LEGO Friends 2012 Roadshow is coming to Trafalgar Square in central London. Visitors will be introduced to the wonderful world of LEGO Friends and the five central characters; Emma, Olivia, Andrea, Stephanie and Mia. Stylish visitors can enter the LEGO Friends Roadshow competition by designing an outfit for fashion-loving character Emma.
Also on in Trafalgar Square this weekend is the opportunity to preview the new LEGO Friends animated mini-movie, which gives young fans a peek into the glamorous world of Heartlake City.
Visit www.LEGOFriends.com for more information.
If you can’t make it to London don’t worry as the roadshow will be traveling all over the country and can be found at the following places:
- LEGOLAND Discovery Centre: Fri 20th – Mon 23rd July
- Newcastle Metro: Sat 11th – Sun 12th August
- Birmingham Airport: Weds 1st – Sun 4th August
- Pony Club: Thurs 16th – Sun 19th August
- LEGOLAND Windsor: Mon 27th August – Sun 2nd September
- Westfield London: Fri 5th – Sun 7th October
- Merry Hill: Mon 22nd – Sun 28th Oct
About LEGO Friends
LEGO launched their new girls range, LEGO® Friends, in December 2011. LEGO Friends was developed following four years of research, during which time LEGO spoke to thousands of girls and parents across the world. The research enabled LEGO to develop a range that mirrored girls’ tastes and interests, combining the opportunity for realistic role-play, creativity, and a highly detailed, character-based world with the core values of LEGO building.