Little Sis is a fan of Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom, so she was pretty excited to open a parcel containing the new Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom: Planet Bong DVD (which was released on October 6th) and a copy of Christmas at the North Pole book. The brand new Ben and Holly’s website launched at the end of September, so kids and parents across the nation can enjoy a variety of Ben and Holly magic this Autumn!
Out & About:
· Ben and Holly will be going on a magical tour of meet and greets, storytelling sessions, treasure hunts and planet bong themed adventures across October half term INTU Shopping Centres nationwide. Locations include Uxbridge (near us!), Merry Hill, Nottingham, Milton Keynes, Derby and more!
· Don’t miss the October half term Ben and Holly’s activity in Leaps and Bounds centres including a fantastic interactive activity programme.
· During October half term, Channel 5’s Milkshake! will host a mega Ben and Holly’s takeover. Ben and Holly will also be in the studio to celebrate five whole days of magical adventures.
· From 27th October – 2nd November, there will be a Ben and Holly stunt everyday between 12-4pm on Nickelodeon’s Nick Jr channel. The channel will also be playing a variety of Ben and Holly’s episodes!
· Throughout October at Toys R Us, buy the Ben and Holly’s Thistle Castle and receive a free figure pack worth £10. Don’t miss the in store treasure hunt too!
More Ben and Holly fun including colouring sheets, matching pairs, stories and games can be found online at: http://www.littlekingdom.co.uk